Sigh of Today

|
The more I thought I’m doing it for myself, the more it becomes apparent that I’m doing it for myself. There’s something philosophical about this job I never knew before. Doing Science exercises my inquisitive mind yet this job requires me to do train people to be inquisitive. It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life. I’m inquisitive by nature that their lack of interest is incomprehensible. That’s another challenge I’m facing. It’s always hard to accept differences; tolerance is easier.

This profession measures the length of my patience, the amount of my affection and the concentration of my creativity. I’m an apprentice. I hope I can get better soon. Like I said if I can handle this I can handle almost anything.

And when I'm lacking of motivations, there's always something funny about these kids that brightened my day, and yet, sometimes it's really hard to accept that they are just kids who don't know any better. It's hard to expect anything from them because they will surprise you beyond your expectation which makes you sigh in satisfaction..or frustration.

No comments: