|
Some people had their lives planned out. But that's not including me.
Some people had things like job, opportunities, someone special waiting for them. If there's anything waiting for me, it doesn't show a sign.

I know that adventures are actually waiting for me, with "if" on it's gate. Things are sometimes seem too good to be true.

"IF I had more money, I could do....()"

"IF I had GPA higher than 3.00, I could.."

"IF I this wasn't my major, I could.."

Why am I so stuck with what I DON'T have and did not achieve?
Are my dreams "too good to be true" because of my limitations?

I'm tempted to give up and stop believing. But it's the only thing I got! I ONLY have FAITH.
I'm so ready for adventures! New adventures!

Many people have their lives planned out. Fortunately, I don't have anything planned out. Come what may.

1 comment:

Sendy Monarrez said...

i love this post!
never give up on ur dreams! I sometimes feel the same way, I feel like my limitations will just made me fail to do what I want to, but then it comes faith (as u said)... we gotta trust God, cause we know He has something great for us ;)
all the best!
hugs hugs