|
So the wedding was over and all the hardwork, headache, trips to chinatown, guest list, songs, dresses, had come to the end. Now I can't help myself NOT being chismus about the wedding nite :) (*evil grin)

I'm listening to "All the good things"-Nelly Furtado, and yet things are just started.

No more grading and stuff so I'm "preparing the way" for the next intern by putting all the lab handouts together and getting rid of test papers.

Is it really the beginning? It feels like it's the end. I miss the days we walked to P'noy, Dairy Festivals, Christmas, Sunflower field, Bible camps, Bayu's fish, Lunches in SC buildings, Korean dramas, food and more food! I miss banquet night, graduation, us throwing paper balls to the fan, oh my..I feel old. It's like talking about the old days, as if it's ten-twenty years ago. It was just yesterday, last semester, last year, last two years.

It's a part of life, I guess. And it came to pass..(Luke 1:23)

No comments: