|
It's a typical morning, so many things to do, yet still busy checking out blogs. Now I'm suffering from sleeping deprivation, my brain just hardly works! Listening to a living broken gramophone was quite a torment, leaving alone a big dying baby asking for attention this morning. I still can't believe someone would set his alarm 3 o'clock in the morning and start talking the same thing over and over again for the next couple of hours!
I just had to tell myself that that's what I'm here for. To listen and to help.

I've(kinda) found the answer for my own question about being independent. As human, we're social beings that depending on each other to survive. Yet, we need to be independent because we're not omnipresent, we're limited and can't be there to help each other all the time. We somehow need to take care of ourselves since being alone is inevitable.

No comments: