|
I'm writing a post as if I have nothing to do. But my work today is freaking boring! I read Lerie's post just now and..the soon-to-be-bride is having cold feet. I think that's the effect of the pills. I never took those pills (even though I'm curious beyond measure) to feel emphatic bout it, but I think, the feeling would be like having PMS which I hate the most. Well I think I can be emphatic on the overwhelming changes. And it's not only me or Lerie feeling it. Bayu, Papa, Mama, Elin, Auntie Vangie, Uncle Mel, Hazel are feeling the same way too I think. The good thing is we're going trough this together as a family, even though we view it on different perspectives. Nevertheless, like in "Ordinary Miracle" by Sarah McLachlan :

"It seems so exceptional
That things just work out after all.
It’s just another ordinary miracle today."

These whole wedding is so paradoxical. We, (or maybe just me), are so excited about this wedding, yet saddenned of the fact that they're leaving, won't be around much, no more hanging out that often..

"Life is like a gift they say
Wrapped up for you everyday;
Open up and find a way
To give some of your own."

No comments: