|
These rats make me worry. I brought them to work today and put them on the corner and they fell asleep as soon as I put them there. It was midday, and I thought they were dead! (maybe that's what my mom thought when I slept in until afternoon). I got so worry, I tried to wake them up. Big mistake! Remember "don't wake a sleeping baby"? Replace "baby" with "hamster"; they went "Hamster Kablooie" (like the one in Calvin and Hobbes)!! They started to scratch themselves so hard I thought they would be bald, Ren started biting the bars and the wheel too!Pablo is as hopeless as always, I thought he had started decomposing!! I asked the exotic animal expert, Ray, and he said that its their behavior to behave like that. The more they behave like that, the healthier they are. I dunno much about hamster as much as I know turtle, luckily they're just hamster. Not real babies.
They're sleeping as I write this blog and marking these papers. But Ren looks really mentally sick. The place where she scratch so hard is now red and start balding. Maybe she has depression or..manic disorder or..bipolar disorder or even autism!! Their sleeping behavior is so similar to human that I started diagnosing them with human's sickness. Well maybe they have those kind of sickness. Who knows? Good idea for my doctoral thesis. :D

No comments: