|
Things to be thankful of today..

First..
Is to be 'separated' with my family..It's sad, you see, but it makes me grow stronger and be more independent.

Second..
I thank God for friends that came to my life..I thank Him for the opportunity to meet my (current) close friends, to be reunited with friends from the past and to make new friends.
It reminds me of one of my best friend, and it happens to be a guy. We were so close that I thought he was going to be my first boyfriend. I thought he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend..I was so sure he would. But then he asked me to be his BEST FRIEND!! I was so disappointed but later on I found out that he did want to loose me that he thought that if we became BF-GF, it would be different and when we break up, we won't talk to each other anymore, considering my immaturity.. He was right, and we're best friend until now.. I thought bout it yesterday, and I he taught me to be a friend..and I'll treasure my friend forever..My family is also my friend..and I'm happy that I have friend..Being single is not a major problem for me..being lonely is a problem..to know that your friend will always remember you is really something beautiful..
So, I'm so thankful that I have friend that always be there when needed..I'm also learning to be a good friend..
I know that I'm not yet ready to be involved in a romantic relationship, but I want to have good friend as many as possible...

No comments: