In a Year

|
So my mom is now home marking a year since she left me in charge of the house and other properties. I know I did not do well in keeping the house clean and tidy-I'm too busy with myself-and I could catch a hint of disappointment in her voice. Nevertheless, since she arrived home, we spent a lot of time catching up with each other even though we always talking on the phone every now and then when she's away. In our conversation she made me realize how God had been so good to us since the past year. I got a permanent job, a BF, add ceiling to the house (before my mom left, the house was ceiling-less. Imagine :D), and many other thing that I took for granted. There are so many things to add to the list so I want to thank God for all the grace He has shown, all the love, mercy and blessing. And I still couldn't thank Him enough.

No comments: