Civilization at last!

|
I haven't been connected to the Internet for quite a while. I can survive without TV or electricity for the whole week but Internet is my best friend. My second home :D It's not like I'm a web developer or something, but almost all my friend are on the internet. Mobile phone signal coming and going. My mom is the only company I had these few days. Other than old Good Housekeeping and Andrea Hirata's novels.

Things are more precious when it's missed. I didn't see magazines, books and internet as privileges. Now when some people are illiterate, I learned-the hard way-that knowledge, connection to the outer world is a privilege. These people living in this remote place don't know what they're missing, and sadly, so as those people with all the privileges. People with all the luxuries of Internet connection, books, magazines and TV, you need to slow down and enjoy the "privileges" that went unnoticed on plain sight like fresh air, rain and mosquitoes:D

No comments: