Bored 2.0

|
Upgraded boredom.

I can't find internet everywhere here so everytime I have the chance to write a blog post I should write something (moreover, it's Blog Action Day and I haven't promote anything related to climate change). I've had things in my mental notes, yet I don't feel like being philosophical right now, or even inspired of writing something.

My mom "chase" me out from the house this morning since she assumed I was sad that my life had no purpose so I need some entertainment. Quite amusing. I mean, I have a purpose. I just haven't figured it out. Actually, I haven't found my niche yet. Everyone has their own niche. Just like everyone in the Ecosystem. What's mine, I don't know yet. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough to figure it out. Or I don't have the motivation to figure it out. Or maybe... my niche is actually waiting for me to want to fill it. Analyzing it doesn't help. I'm lost.

No comments: