TGIF

|
Reasons I'm glad today's Friday:

  1. Tomorrow's Saturday
  2. Since tomorrow's Sabbath, I don't have to think about work and somehow I always looking forward to SS discussion with the teenager's class or Dr. Kai/Dr. Fanwar's class.
  3. We're starting the Monascus research again after about 4 months delay.
  4. Barefooter's dinner tomorrow and my chocolate pudding is ready!!
  5. BF will sing in tonite's vesper program
  6. I can wear anything I want to work today
  7. It's one week away from the Bio Trip to Koh Lem Ya
  8. Witnessing Sound's Events 2008 CD arrived yesterday and I can watch it tonite since I should not (if I say can't, Sabbath is all about can/can't which is not true)
    watch Gokusen tonite.
  9. Or I can watch that video Julios gave me
  10. and thinking about things I can look forward to make this day special :D

1 comment:

jc said...

I hope the concert went well. :)