|
It's not the first time I wish I'm not a girl. It's not like I'm being ungrateful of who I am (sometimes it's privilege to be a girl) but living in this part of the world, with this eastern culture, it's a good-and-bad news.

I hate putting myself into trouble but I like to try it with my toe. I just fell on trouble. It felt bad. Like fell on someone's vomit. Maybe fall into vomit is even better than the guilty feeling I'm having now.

Most couples have problems with their in-laws, like mother-in-law with daugther-in-law, or son-in-law and father-in-law. In my case, I just made problem with my brother's mother-in-law (which practically doesn't have anything to do with me, ut well..it's like a distant relative). I know exactly my fault is:letting myself being out there really late. I didn't do anything illicit. Maybe I did. I'm a girl, staying up soooo late with a grown male, that's illicit. Ethically. Morally. So now I'm immoral? Unethical? Perhaps. And that's where I did wrong.

I don't know what can undo my mistake. Regret? That's what I'm feeling now. Control+Z? I wish. Promise myself not to do it again. Hhmm... I'm sorry people. I know that it's not only affecting me but all of you (well, not all, but specifically SOME of you). I'm sorry. I really do. I'll be more considerate next time. Sorry...

No comments: