|
It's Friday and I believe that's the reason why I have inadequate energy this morning. My coworker is still sick that I have to cover him. And like almost always, I have so many things waiting for me yet I'm writing a post, sitting comfortably in my AC-ed office looking at former classmate already late for class yet walking so slowly. It's gonna be a hectic day so I need to enjoy the moment.

Its hard for me to believe that things happenned for reasons. But on Wednesday, I had to prepare Organic Chemistry Lab which require magnetic stirring rod that will be used with the hot-plate/stirring-plate. It comes in different sizes and I needed a particular size. I've look everywhere but I couldn't find it and started to get frustrated. The lab was about to begin and I still couldn't find it. I've asked everyone who somehow had access to the lab but no significant result. In frustration I called my coworker. He's more experienced and had more knowledge about where things are. He didn't pick up the first attempt to call, and it took a while for him to pick the second call. I asked him, but he HUNG UP on me! I got more frustrated!!!
I was desperately looking for the stirring rod, and my last resort hung up on me!! The lab wasn't completely ruined, but my mood was.

Later on, my coworker wanted to talk to me, but I got so mad at things I was hesistant. But well..the lab went quite ok, so heck, just keep him company cos he told me that something bad had happened.

My blood froze whe he told me he had an asthma attack that morning and passed out at his house and..my call somehow woke him up. I was struck silent thinking that if the rod wasn't lost no one wouldn't know that he had fainted. He said, he got back to his house at about 8.45 in the morning, and lost his consciousness till I called him and it was 2.45 in the afternoon!

Therefore, I need to reconsider: things happened for no reason?

No comments: