|
It's 8.59 pm on my computer..and my computer is as sick as the owner.
I'm lost, clueless and confused. I don't know myself. Am I the only one? I always feel bad about myself. What's wrong with me? I always say bad things that make other uncomfortable. No one ever felt comfortable around me. Who does? I wanted to feel good about myself but even the closest people said I wasn't good enough. To what standard? Whose? I have such an attitude, grouchy, pessimist, sarcastic, do u think I'm not aware of that? I've tried very hard to be at least..better. I can't help it; I became worse.

There are always 2 sides of me.Am I having multiple personalities? It feels like it:D Maybe a mild case haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Multiple personality?
Kayanya bukan cuma lo yang punya kaya gitu deh :D
Gw juga sering ngerasa gw punya 4 personality.

OnZ'Q said...

Salah nggak sih kalo kita punya banyak personality?