|
Life is just so dynamic. I don't know if I'm using the correct term or not, but it's just so undescribeable (and I don't think this one is even better..:D)But anyway, there's always be high and low tide in life. I could unbearable depression one day and roller coaster excitement on the other day. If you wanna know what I feel now ( if you don't wanna know, why r u reading this post on the first place?xp), and I feel happier than the other days..:D It's a fun kind of happiness, like when you go to an amusement park, or to the beach and do something fun.

I still have no idea why I feel happy. I'm back in MC already, and this campus has no entertainment other than Internet, but I believe this is a good place to think about what I'm going to do next, and far from temptation:D Hopefully.

No comments: