|
Onya: A to Z

A for.....
I can't think of any a right now. Uuuhhmmm..ok..I have a lot of crushes whose names start with A, either First name or middle name( I don't want to mention..heheheheheh)

B for...Bulala..
That's the first word that came trough my mind, for B. Bulala means (Lerie said) abnormality, anomaly, craziness, and..being..bulala.. Indonesian would say (in prokem dialect): gokil

and Books..
I love books..:D

C for Chismusa
Chismus means nosy..and obviously..we (Lerie, Kessarin, Pheap and I) like to chismus on other people new gossips:D

,for Curious
I'm annoyingly, irritatingly, curious..I ask so (too) many questions..Sorry, people, can't help it:)

, and for comics
I lovvveee comics..I grew up with comics. Any kind of comic. Japanese, mostly. An then Calvin and Hobbes, The Buckets. I read Marvel's, but not as much as Japanese comics.

D for (I can't think of anything)

E for Eureka!
I've found it.

F for facebook
Ahahahahah..I've been so into Facebook lately:D

G for Granola
I remember mistakenly called granola with granules..(hahaha)..Nonetheless, good choice for breakfast (if there's no other choices:)) It's quite filling too!
...and Google
I'll search almost everything with Google..It's very helpful

H for Hobbes
I like Hobbes in particular. He's somehow wiser than Calvin, and actually more like Calvin's conscience.

I for...I dunno!

J for Jesus
My Saviour and role model!

K for Kaumpungan
My family name. Ironically, I don't know anything about the Kaumpungans. No idea. The only thing I know is my father is Kaumpungan, and all Kaumpungans are related..somehow:D

L for Laziness
I don't like to be late actually. But, it's all because of my sickness, Laziness. And I'm a late bloomer too..(what's d connection??)

M for Mahardika
My favorite part of my name. Not only because of the meaning, but it looks beautiful if it is written in Hanacaraka..

N for Nelly Furtado
Been listening to her songs lately. I like the lyrics..

O for...pass!

P is for Papua
Where my hometown is. The Indonesian part of Papua, not Papua New Guinea..

R for Red
I like red, especially when it is matched with black..I like black the most, and red comes after

S for Sonya
Means "wisdom" in Russian; it's my formal nickname. If they're closer, friends tend to call me Onya.

T for Tears
I'm not a crybaby, I don't really cry, just shed tears:D..Especially when watching really touching movies like....uuuhhhmmmm...Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe... If Only..and many more..hiks..hikss..

U for...(I'll think of something)

V for Victory
I always make this sign with my hand, mostly in pictures. It's only means "victory", but also "peace", my name!

W for Woodstock
Not the music festival, but the small yellow bird in Peanuts comic..soooo cute. One of my favorite Peanuts' characters.
..and Wikipedia
I don't have to say much bout it:D

X for X-Men
I used to follow the comics and the animation. But I got bored with it's endless story..so..I don't know the rest of it..

Z for Zenith Grow
Maybe you are familiar with this brand. It's a growth enhancer. I wanted to use this product cos I'm short, you see. But, beside that it's too expensive, I think I better accept myself the way I am, right:D

No comments: