|
It has been a while since the last post. It was before Christmas, I guess. Well..welcome to a New Year (I know it's late to say Happy New Year..and I know there are some pessimists would say..whatever.."Happy" new year!)I hope its a happy year. I won't be joyful new year, but at least..happy.
Well, I'm glad to start this new year. New challenging semester, new room, new job, new roommate, new air-con, new fridge, new mood, new spirit..and many other new things. I start trying new thing I've never done before, like trying new hairdo, try to meet new people, try new shelves arrangement, new computer games..I like small changes, big but gradual changes are also okay.

The changes are :
Bayu is going to Singapore next two weeks. Lerie is now my roomate. I'm now dean assistant and also Physics Lab assistant. We have new room, single bathroom (hurray!). I'm now very busy, and somehow love it (since works help me focus, not thinking of some bulala thought:D)..so, sorry,D, can't write you everyday. And about my love life..I hope nothing will change. I love it this way so much that I don't want anything happen to it. I don't want to be sad again, feel lonely again, depressed and down. I hate it. Oh well..enough being melancholic.

Happy New Year!

No comments: