|
I can't stop thinking about it. Am I too idealist or just can't fit in?? Or maybe I have to do it in retrospect?? Or this world doesn't need anymore hero, who stands for what he believes id true? Who fight for the right, and standing up against the wrong?? Is there anyone who thinks that truth is still there, lying untouched, in this chaotic world?? Are heroes only those who died saving their friend in VT massacre? If not, why I have to feel guilty when I'm telling the truth? Why I have to feel guilty when I'm doing the right thing? Why they have to stare at me and ready to eat me when I found out their guilt? Or am I tellin the truth? Am I doing the right thing? Or I found my guilt, block in my eyes? The best thing to do now is to keep quiet. Let the time passes and the remains of the victim will be exposed..and we'll see who's guilty..