|
February 6, 2k7
It is just not my day today. I got up this morning feeling dizzy from my awrful nightmare. I hate it. It ruined my mood, that I decided to be depressed today. Haven't done my assignments, yesterday's test went really bad and..It's just..huuuuhhh...
Hopefully, something will cheer me up today. If not..really..I'm dying!! I feel very sorry to put only my complains in this blog. So what? This is the way I use my blog. I have nowhere else to put all my trashes.

Today, they open the Translation Center on the third floor of this library. They're a little noisy talking loudly even on of the guy here shouted " This is library!!!" from his desk on first floor and ssshhhhuuusssshhh them. Hahaha.... cheered me up a bit.

Valentine is just around the corner. The good thing is : now I have my girlfriend. She can go with me. I have my roommate too ( biar kata dia orangnya agak bawel). I should be thankful for this days..for the evil days are coming.

No comments: