|
January 28, 2007

I’m so out of ideas. The electricity is off and the battery is also low. I don’t what should I do now. Actually, I’m in the middle of my work, doing my Cell-Mol Bio reading report that really drives me crazy. I can’t understand the reactions and…I’m just out of ideas.

But, well, it’s windy outside that makes you prefer to curl up in your warm bed, sleeping and waiting for the lunch to come. Everything starts to dry out, leaving some green leaves on the tree. Even my lips are cracking. Beyond that, you can only see dry trunks and grass, waiting to be burned by the villagers. They’ve started to burn them, spreading the smoke all of the campus, with the help of the strong wind. I thought that the summer is just around the corner, since it was so hot last Friday. But then the wind came and blew the summer away.

Maybe it happens because of the global warming. Many places suffer for the heavy flood that washed away many villages and farmlands. In other places, dry season is so long inviting drought that people had to dig basins to get insufficient water. Kind of sad, right?